Kärcher North America Excellence Center
Windsor Sales Institute
Who should attend Windsor Sales Institute?
- Sales Representatives of Windsor distributors
- Sales Managers of Windsor distributors
- Equipment Specialist of Windsor distributors
Why should you attend Windsor Sales Institute?
The Windsor Sales Institute is a 3-day class created to educate attendees on how to sell Windsor equipment properly and increase equipment sales.
In today’s market, equipment sales are faced with margin compression. Windsor Sales Institute teaches how to tackle the art of selling commercial cleaning equipment in the field and how to focus on the true value of Windsor equipment. Windsor’s sales class is built around the theme of Preventative, Daily, Interim and Restorative Maintenance. This is a hands-on, interactive class where attendees are encouraged to exchange experiences and share tools that will fine tune sales skills. Windsor’s class is designed for both rookies and veterans in the cleaning industry. Windsor Sales Institute attendees have historically proven increased equipment sales by up to 30% over the course of the next year and maintain that level moving forward.
What does the Windsor Sales Institute Cover?
- Hands-on use of all Windsor Equipment
- Proper demonstration skills
- Windsor Basic Carpet Care
- Windsor Basic Hard Floor Care
- Industry Trends
- Windsor’s Web tools, ROI and how to use technology to increase sales
- How Windsor equipment relates to green cleaning
- How choosing the right Windsor equipment can increase productivity
All classes are held in Denver, Colorado. Registration is limited. Course dates and curriculum are subject to change.
For more information, call (800) 444.7654, ext 6024 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to review Windsor Sales Institute registration and travel related cost information.